- Create your own connectivity products, control and own your own SIM cards and profiles.
- Your own Worldwide secure Mobile data for primary Connectivity for M2M, Backup or Redundancy in control.
- Did you ever think of becoming a virtual operator yourself, instead of reselling third party connectivity propositions?
Do you want to be able to switch your operator, without a need for a SIM SWAP?
- eSIM provides multi IMSI profile selection logic, availability of operator profiles and security controls.
Get control of your connections with eSIMs and real-time management of data streams that put you in the driving seat
- Cost Control: to be able to swap remotely MNO connectivity, gives service provider power of negotiation towards MNO’s to get the best tariff.
- Security based features: eSIMs offer additional security component like a secure element embedded inside the device.
- 5G ready: On 5G networks IOT devices can benefit of lower latency.
- Dynamic multi IMSI: soltution is the ultimate combination to maximize connectivity management efficiency.
Becoming a virtual operator yourself instead of using or reselling operator subscription is a viable alternative for any company needing large amounts and full control of mobile connections. The benefits of becoming your own MVNO allow increased margins and control.
We offer a virtual MVNO solution with all necessary components to become a full MVNO. Ranging from business case consultancy to Telco number registration to all the carrier grade core network elements. Our Telco and IT-solutions are modularly built with, fully integrated back office – and Business Support Systems.
The mobile core fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Postpaid and prepaid rating & control, CDR generation for all types of traffic.
SMPP, APN, VPN and IP management allow integrated control and security for private networks. Integration with our standardized API allows for easy integration with your business critical operational processes and provides you with fully automated insight and control into and over the application you use.
Our eSIM (or eUICC) is functionally identical to the traditional removable SIM. Our solutions supports several form factors from the traditional plug-in to the soldered form factors and embedded (QR-code).
Instead of plugging in the SIM card, the user downloads a digital SIM profile to the device after scanning a QR code provided by our platform.
Easy distribution in stead of stocking plastic SIM cards.
Easy and efficient on-boarding
Redundant connectivity by activating Primary and Secundary networks on same device.
Remote manage Network ID, Priority Roaming lists and IMSI’s per SIM.
Combining of Private and Public(Fixed-Mobile) Business subscriptions
Our ESIM is fully interoperable with any type of mobile network, any SIM manufacturer and any device. We place ownership and control of the ESIMs in the hands of our clients. Via subscription and SIM resource management, we facilitate our clients with the secure generation, storage and management of ESIM profiles and the associated authentication. You own the SIM, so you can manage it according to your business needs.
With eSIM, it’s your SIM, and you have full control of the profiles, security and SIM applications. This means you can put your apps in the eSIM instead of the firmware, and your apps have direct access to the authentication and encryption elements on the SIM to strengthen security and to build better solutions for access control and identity management.
PM Factory Core services get infrastructure on demand for cloud core network components. From HSS, SSMC, Interworking protocols to a complete core network for 3G, 4G or 5G you choosePM Factory has built a comprehensive set of solutions that get you connected and give you the control you need. Our solutions are built with carrier grade core network elements, fully integrated with back office OSS (Operational Support Systems) and BSS (Business Support Systems).
The solutions provide MVNE infrastructure on-demand to manage wholesale and retail functions for Operators and Corporates. The core includes full support for 3G, 4G and 5G, VoLTE and VoWiFi interconnects and access with real-time rating & routing controls, CDR generation for all types of traffic. Optional dedicated instance provides full control of GT and Data traffic with session, IP and APN flexibility, and direct access to balance management functions for wallet control.
- • for MNOs to manage wholesale delivery to their clients
- • for MVNEs to provide cost effective core control
- • for MVNOs to allow “full MVNO” connectivity
- • for IoT platforms for control of data services
- • for Enterprises for private mobile networks
- PM Factory Billing & Charging allow you to rate and charge events in real-time, giving you and your end-users more control over their services to limit exposure. Manage the complete chain including rating, charging, invoicing and payment handling.
The solution handles pre-paid, post-paid and hybrid services tailored to MVNO, M2M and IoT application.
PM Factory Global Connect provides SIMs and airtime access in addition to services that provide control of MSISDNs, IMSIs, ICCIDs, Short Codes and Global Titles. Protocols like SIP, VoLTE, VoWiFi, Diameter, MAP are provided. Multi-IMSI support is available with distribution, auto-selection, and tooling to manage multi-accounts. SMPP, APN, VPN and IP management allow integrated routing and security for private networks.
Advantages of Private Mobile Roaming are:
• Optimal in-door coverage, where radio coverage cannot be guaranteed by the public network.
• Redundant network, the public and the private network together form two separate redundant connections.
• Within a private mobile network, the customer or service provider has full control over traffic, security and content.
Private Mobile Roaming is a service that links the customer’s private mobile network to the public mobile network and provides the user or router with transparent mobile communications regardless of where they are located.
The private mobile network acts as a small-scale independent mobile network within the traditional Dutch mobile networks. The user / router can communicate and is accessible in both networks.
The local private mobile antenna network is supplied and managed by partners. Communication between users / routers within the private mobile network are free.
5G is the successor to LTE. LTE is better known to the general public as 4G of the public mobile operators. With a private network, however, the data remains on premise and a piece of spectrum is used that is reserved for the licensee of that frequency. This allows you to work freely and without interference. When you use a private network, you have, as it were, your own connectivity bubble.
The spectrum is entirely reserved for companies that want to locally develop their own Private 5G-ready network.
This means that PMFactory can offer 4G-now, 5G-next networks that are ready to take the next step in the fourth industrial revolution.
Advantages of a Private 5G Network?
What makes Private 5G so interesting compared to WiFi?
First and foremost, a lot less access points are needed because you can radiate to a higher, legal capacity.
We will sum up the other advantages. If the latency, throughput, reliability or security of WiFi is not sufficient, then Private 5G comes into the picture.
1. Data Security: Company data is safe within your own network (data remains on the company’s premise)
2. Independent of public operators (local coverage optimized for local and private services and applications)
3. Ultra Low Latency
4. High throughput
5. Increased QOS capabilities
6. Non line of sight connectivity
7. Process automation
9. Reliable network, even in difficult conditions
10. High indoor & outdoor speeds